Pages

Friday 22 September 2017

Elections who would I vote for 2017?

Voting


In Social Studies we studied political party policies of Education, Housing and Health.


The Education policy that I best supported, was the National party because I personally think learning another language would be important for future reasons, like travelling or just trying to get along with other people with other cultures.


The Housing policy that I best supported with was the Maori party because I think stopping homelessness is a good goal to have in mind because homelessness is a worldwide problem and building 90,000 homes would help out with that.


And the Health policy that I chose to support was the Labour party because H.I.V and Obesity are said to be a world-renowned problem, so I think stopping them would be a good way of paying it forward to the people who have become victims of both of these problems.

These are all the parties that I support but the Party that I would vote for in 2017 is the Labour party because Health is something very important to me and my family.

Image result for labour party logo

No comments:

Post a Comment